Updated October 13, 2017 to reflect new offer.
The Delta American Express card increased their sign up bonus to 50,000 miles for a limited time. The standard is 30,000 bonus miles. In addition to the miles it has a $50 statement credit.
We just picked up this card in our last application spree  this spring when it only offered a standard bonus. I kind of wish I had waited until now to get the increased bonus, but the free bags for a family of five was very valuable on our family vacation!
It’s Free Money  Friday!
How to Get Your Delta Bonus
- Sign up for the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card* by November 8,2017.
- Make $2,000 in purchases on your card within the first 3 months of opening your account and earn 50,000 bonus miles.
- Make your first Delta purchase within the first 3 months and receive a $50 statement credit.
You can earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles. Spend an additional $1,000 in the first 6 months. Offer expires on 11/8/2017.
*Find and compare all current credit card offers in our credit card directory .
Terms and Conditions
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
More on Delta
Earning Points. Get 2 miles per dollar spent on any Delta purchases and 1 mile per dollar spent anywhere else.
Free Bags. You can check your first bag free on Delta flights (for you and passengers on your reservation; maximum nine waivers per reservation). You’ll also receive Zone 2 priority boarding on Delta flights. Plus, receive 20% In-Flight Savings on food and entertainment. Also, you receive a $99 Companion Certificate annually.
More Card Options for Delta Flyers. The American Express Platinum Delta SkyMiles Card  offers 70,000 bonus miles with your first purchase However, this card comes with a higher annual fee.