Posted by Kate on June 29, 2012
This week’s Free Money Friday is a good one. American Express is offering not one but two great cards with statement credit bonus offers!
How to Get Your Statement Credit
- Sign up for the American Express Blue Sky or Blue Sky Preferred card.
- Spend $1,000 within the first 3 months.
- As a welcome bonus, you’ll receive 7,500 or 15,000 points, respectively.
- You can redeem the points for a $100 or $200 statement credit!
American Express Terms and Conditions
- No annual fee for the Blue Sky card but the Blue Sky Preferred card has a $75 annual fee.
- You can redeem points for a full statement credit on any travel purchase that you make whenever you have enough points.
More on American Express Blue Sky
Earning Points. The Blue Sky card offers 1 point per dollar spent while the Blue Sky Preferred offers 2X points on dining, hotel and car rental purchases, and 1 point for virtually everything else.
Redeeming Points. Redeem every 7,500 points you earn for a $100 statement credit toward any airline ticket, hotel stay, or car rental. There are no blackout dates since you book your own travel on the card.
0% Intro APR. Both cards are offering a 15 month intro 0% APR.
Blue Sky Preferred Travel Benefit. The Blue Sky Preferred card offers an annual $100 airline allowance to cover baggage fees and many in-flight purchases.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Seems like a good deal if you plan on traveling a lot. I won’t be doing much traveling in the next year or so.
I skip the miles cards – don’t travel enough to make it worth my while