How to Get Your Statement Credit
- Sign up for the American Express  Blue Sky or Blue Sky Preferred card.
- Spend $1,000 within the first 3 months.
- As a welcome bonus, you’ll receive 7,500 or 15,000 points, respectively.
- You can redeem the points for a $100 or $200 statement credit!
American Express Terms and Conditions
- No annual fee for the Blue Sky  card but the Blue Sky Preferred card has a $75 annual fee.
- You can redeem points for a full statement credit on any travel purchase that you make whenever you have enough points.
More on American Express Blue Sky
Earning Points. The Blue Sky  card offers 1 point per dollar spent while the Blue Sky Preferred offers 2X points on dining, hotel and car rental purchases, and 1 point for virtually everything else.
Redeeming Points. Redeem every 7,500 points you earn for a $100 statement credit toward any airline ticket, hotel stay, or car rental. There are no blackout dates since you book your own travel on the card.
0% Intro APR. Both cards are offering a 15 month intro 0% APR.
Blue Sky Preferred Travel Benefit. The Blue Sky Preferred card offers an annual $100 airline allowance to cover baggage fees and many in-flight purchases.