Here’s a great deal you can make some quick money on, but it won’t last long! Normally, I wait until Friday to post deals, but this one probably won’t be around until Friday…
American Express is giving out $20 statement credits when you spend $100 at Staples. It was available on multiple of my American Express cards!
You can use the statement credit to buy a $100 Visa gift card and make money after the gift card fee! Or you could use the statement credit to pick up $100 worth of holiday gifts and gift cards for all the coworkers, teachers , employees  and Secret Santa  gifts you need.
Like a Lightning Deal … if you are interested at all, stop what you are doing and load it onto your account right now!
How to Get Your $20 Statement Credit
- Log into your American Express account online and look for the Staples offer under your Amex Offers and Benefits.
- Add the Staples.com offer to your card.
- Use your registered card to spend a total of $100 or more online at Staples by December 31, 2016.
- Receive a $20 statement credit from American Express within 90 days.
American Express Terms and Conditions
- Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels.
- Valid online only. Valid only on US website.
- Enrollment limited. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem.
- Excludes Staples branded e-gift cards.
More on Staples Offer
Use Multiple Cards for Multiple Credits. Open a tab for each American Express card you have before adding the offer to your card (otherwise it disappears for all other cards once you add it to the first card).
Visa Gift Cards. The $100 Visa gift card I mentioned has a $6.95 fee. Once you factor in the $20 credit, you’ll make $13.05 on each one.
Stacking. You can stack this offer with any other rewards your cards earns or use it to meet minimum spending requirements. I’m working on meeting the minimum spend on my American Express Business Platinum 100,000 Point Sign Up Bonus .
Source. Doctor of Credit .