Citi is offering two free weekend nights at a Hilton property with the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card. It’s a Hilton card but it actually benefits frequent fliers and car renters too.
It’s one of the cards highlighted in the recent $1,720 + 267k Point Credit Card Application Spree.
The Citi offer is our Featured Deal this week!
How to Get Your Two Free Weekend Nights
- Open a Citi Hilton HHonors card.
- Spend $2500 within the first four months.
- Earn two weekend night certificates, each good for one weekend night! This could easily be a $500 value!
Citi Terms and Conditions
- $95 annual fee. Not waived.
- Weekend night certificate is valid for one (1) weekend night standard accommodation, double occupancy, subject to availability, at properties in the Hilton HHonors portfolio, excluding those listed at HHonors.com/weekendcertificate.
- Certificates are valid 12 months after date of issue.
More on Hilton HHonors Visa
Earning Points. Earn 10 points per $1 spent at Hilton hotels, 5 points per $1 spent on airline and car rental purchases and 3 points per $1 spent anywhere else.
Renewal Certificate. If you spend $10,000 on the card, you’ll earn another weekend certificate on your anniversary.
HHonors Status. Enjoy complimentary HHonors Gold status as long as you are a cardmember.
No Foreign Transaction Fees. If you are planning a trip abroad, this is a must-have on any credit card you’re bringing with you. It will save you tons.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.