Posted by Madison on August 22, 2014
US Bank is rolling out a new card, the U.S. Bank Business Edge™ Select Rewards card.
The card features a 10,000 bonus point sign up bonus; it’s our Free Money Friday offer this week!
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Open a new U.S. Bank Business Edge™ Select Rewards card.
- Spend $500 during the first 90 days.
- Get 10,000 bonus points.
Terms and Conditions
- No annual fee.
- You are eligible to receive one-time bonus Points for each new U.S. Bank Business Edge Select Rewards account type.
- Unlimited points with no caps.
More on US Bank Edge
You Pick the Points Category. You will earn 3 points per dollar in one category of your choice: Day-to-Day Expenses, Automobile or Travel & Entertainment. (All other purchases earn 1 point per dollar.) Here’s what is included in each category:
- Day-to-Day Expenses: shipping, advertising, utilities, office supplies, telecom and professional services.
- Automotive: gas, service, tires, tolls, dealerships, car washes and repair.
- Travel and Entertainment: airlines, auto rental, hotels, restaurants and travel agencies.
Redeeming Points. You can redeem your points for gift cards, statement credits, merchandise or travel.
0% Intro Rate. There is a 0% intro rate on purchases for 9 billing cycles.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.