There’s a new credit card out this week, the US Bank Altitude Reserve card. The card has a 50,000 point sign up bonus worth $750 in travel and earns 3x on mobile wallet purchases (ApplePay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay, etc).
The new Altitude Reserve card from US Bank  is available for current US Bank customers. Current customers include credit card accounts; we have a US Bank Cash+  and US Bank FlexPerks  card, hopefully you do too!
It’s our Free Money  Friday offer.
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up for the US Bank  Altitude Reserve card*.
- Make $4500 in purchases on your card within the first 90 days.
- Earn 50,0000 points.
*Find and compare all current credit card offers in our credit card directory .
Terms and Conditions
- $400 annual fee.
- The U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite® Card is offered to U.S. Bank customers who have an eligible consumer U.S. Bank account relationship open a minimum of 35 days prior to submitting an application.
- An eligible U.S. Bank account relationship is defined as: Checking or Savings account, Certificate of Deposit, Mortgage, Home Equity Loan, Home Equity Line of Credit, Auto/Boat/RV Loan, Personal Loans and Lines, Private Banking account or Consumer Credit Card issued by U.S. Bank.
- You are eligible to receive one-time bonus Points for each new U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite account type.
- No foreign transaction fees.
More on US Bank Altitude Reserve
Earning Points. Earn 3 points per dollar on travel and when you use mobile wallet. Earn 1 point on all other purchases. There are no quarterly rotating categories .
Redeeming Points. You can redeem the 50,000 points for $750 in travel: airfare, hotels, or car rentals.
Travel Credit Once Per Year. You’ll get a $325 travel credit per year. Note this is per cardmember year, not like other cards that have a travel credit each calendar year .
More Benefits. The card also offers a $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA Precheck , lounge access with Priority Pass, and various other travel benefits.
Do the Math
The 50,000 points can be redeemed for $750 in travel credits. Add in the $325 travel credit and the sign up bonus is worth $675 after you pay the annual fee. You’ll also earn between 4,500 – 13,500 more points on the required spending, worth $67.50- $202.50 more in travel.
Total value after annual fee: $742 – $877