This month our most popular finance tips  were discussing when it makes sense to pay annual fees  on credit cards, our Amazon income report , successful retirement planning , a bonus from Barclaycard , and quitting the rat race .
If you missed the most popular finance tips this month, here’s a quick overview:
This Month’s Most Popular Tips: March
How I Made $100,000 Selling on Amazon Last Year . Our income reports are in for last year. See how we made the leap to a six figure profit on Amazon.
Does it Ever Make Sense to Pay Annual Fees on Credit Cards?  I’m not a fan of annual fees, but sometimes that math proves to us that we should hold onto a card and pay the fee!
Quitting the Rat Race at Age 39 . My husband is leaving his job later this year. Find out what is on our to do list including healthcare, budgeting and more.
5 Steps to Figure Out a Successful Retirement Plan . Don put together a great guide to determine how to get started with your retirement plan.
Barclaycard Arrival Plus $440+ Sign Up Bonus . Have you taken advantage of this sign up bonus yet?
More Popular March Articles
- New Target REDperks Reward Program 
- New 2nd Quarter 2015 5% Rotating Cash Rewards Credit Cards 
- Don’t Fall For These Marketing Tricks That Make You Spend More Money 
- How to Calculate Simple Interest 
- How to Handle Your Student Loans When You Can’t Make Your Payments 
- Chase Freedom $125+ Sign Up Bonus