This month our favorite finance discussion topics were how to save money on food , have a life on a budget , improve your finances , questions to ask yourself , when to file taxes , a DirecTV deal , and how to get a free membership to Jet .
If you missed the most popular finance tips this month, here’s a quick overview:
This Month’s Most Popular Tips: January
Free 6 Month Membership to Jet . If you plan to sign up for a free Jet membership before it launches, don’t forget the deadline is next week!
How to Save Money on Food This Year . Don’s grocery budget continues to creep up. See how they are planning to keep their grocery budget in line this year.
3 Tips to Radically Improve Your Finances in the New Year . Have you put these three tips into place for your finances this year?
How to Have a Life While Living On a Tight Budget . Sticking to a budget doesn’t have to be boring. Find some inspiration for fun!
6 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Make a Purchase . Kristen shares questions to put your impulsive spending through the test… before you buy.
How Much Money Do You Have to Make to File Taxes?  See the minimum requirements this year for filing taxes.
DirecTV $100 Statement Credit . If you plan to try this offer, don’t forget the deadline is January 31 to register!
More Popular January Articles
- Tricks from the Rich to Grow Your Wealth 
- New 1st Quarter 2015 5% Rotating Cash Rewards Credit Cards 
- When is the Earliest You Can File Taxes? 
- 2015 Chase Freedom Rewards Calendar 
- Do Your Kids Need to File Taxes? 
- TurboTax Free Federal and State Tax Filing 
- Maximize Credit Card Cash Back at the Grocery Store 
- American Express 5% Cash Back Credit Card