Starwood is offering a free 2,500 points when you add an authorized user to your American Express account. Put this one in the easy column since it took about 30 seconds.
It’s our Free Money  Friday offer.
How to Get Your 2,500 Points
- Login to your account at this direct link  and enter your CID security number on the front of your card.
- Add an additional cardmember (Name, SSN and Birthdate) by September 19, 2016.
- Earn 2,500 points.
Terms and Conditions
- Card Members are limited to a one-time receipt of 2,500 Starpoints through this email offer.
- Bonus points will appear on your Starwood Preferred Guest statement 8-12 weeks after you add an additional Card.
- Additional Card Members must be at least 15 years of age and never have had a defaulted account with American Express.
- To be eligible to receive Starpoints, Card Member’s account must not be cancelled or in default at the time of bonus fulfillment.
More on Starwood American Express
Email Offer. I didn’t receive the email offer, but I did use the direct link above without any problems. The source of the link was Reddit .
Starwood Card. If you don’t have a Starwood American Express card, the current sign up bonus is 25,000 points. The Starwood American Express card is currently listed in our credit card directory .
Points Posting. While the offer states you’ll get your points in 8-12 weeks, I added my authorized user earlier this week and got my points two days later!