Posted by Kate on January 28, 2011
Today we have a great Free Money Friday offer, especially for those who are eyeing some Sony products!
How to Get Your $100 Sony Gift Card
- Sign up for the SonyCard Visa from Capital One.
- Make a purchase with the card.
- You’ll get 10,000 bonus points, which you can redeem for products or a $100 Sony gift card.
SonyCard Terms and Conditions
- Your first purchase must be made within 90 days of opening the Sony card.
- One time use offer.
- For purchases at Sony authorized retailers, you’ll automatically receive 1 Point per dollar on Sony purchases at authorized retailers. To receive an additional 4 Points per dollar, you’ll have to submit a Bonus Points form.
More on the SonyCard
Earn Points on All Purchases. You can earn 5x points at Sony stores, Sony.com and Sony authorized retailers, 3x points on dining out and movies and 1x points on everything else!
0% APR. The SonyCard also includes a 0% purchase APR until November 2011.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Wow, this deal is amazing. I’m wondering if this can be used for Sony accessories. I’m planning to buy another battery for my Vaio.