This week’s Free Money  Friday is another great one for all college savers!
How to Get Your Upromise Match
- Open a new Sallie Mae High-Yield Savings Account  and link it to your Upromise  Account.
- Do one of the following: (1) set up an Automatic Savings Plan with a monthly deposit of $25 or more, or (2) fund the account with $5,000 or more.
- Upromise will match 10% of your Upromise  earnings posted as ”funded” to your Upromise Account during the calendar year.
- Your 10% annual match will be deposited into your Sallie Mae High-Yield Savings Account  in February of the next year as long as both accounts are active and in good standing at that point.
Terms and Conditions
- Upromise may change or terminate the 10% annual match offer at any time without notice.
- Upromise Accounts are not FDIC insured, carry no bank guarantee and may lose value. (However, your SallieMae High-Yield Savings Account  is FDIC-insured.)
- Sallie Mae High-Yield Savings Account’s advertised Annual Percentage Yield is subject to change after opening.
More on Sallie Mae and Upromise
Sallie Mae Account. The account has no minimum balance, no monthly fees and compounds interest daily!
Upromise. Work the Upromise program to your advantage by combining this offer with other great ones, including the $25 Upromise Credit Card Sign Up Bonus !