My Dollar Plan reader Jacob sent us a heads up on a USAA card with 2.5% cash back! It’s currently an online pilot with limited availability, but if you qualify it’s a great way to earn above average cash back!
The new USAA Limitless Cashback Rewards card  is available to USAA members in 26 states right now.
Thanks for the tip Jacob!
How to Earn 2.5% Cash Back
- Apply for the USAA Limitless Cashback Rewards card .
- Open a checking account and establish a monthly qualifying direct deposit of at least $1,000 to your USAA Bank checking account within 90 days.
- Earn 2.5% cash back on all purchases.
Find and compare all current credit card offers in our credit card directory .
Terms and Conditions
- No annual fee.
- This product is currently available to members residing in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MI, MN, ND, NM, NV, NY, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX and WA. It will become available in additional states at a later date.
- A qualifying direct deposit is a single electronic transfer of at least $1,000 that you initiate with your employer, a government entity or an external financial institution. Funds transfers between USAA accounts are not qualifying direct deposits.
More on USAA
Earning Cash Back. You’ll earn 2.5% cash back if you maintain your direct deposit. If you do not have a qualifying direct deposit, you will earn 1.5% cash back. After the first 90 days, you’ll need a deposit every 30 days.
Redeeming Cash Back. You can redeem your cash back as a deposit into your checking or savings account.
Checking Account. You can open a checking account with no monthly service fees.
USAA Membership Requirements. To join USAA you must be active military, former military, families, and cadets or midshipmen. I have an old USAA membership, but when I tried to see if I could open this card or the checking account it said it was unavailable to me. Hopefully, other states will be added soon!