Posted by Kate on February 22, 2013
If you’re looking to start saving for college for your children or other close family members, this week’s Free Money Friday offer is for you!
Merrill Edge is offering a $50 sign-up bonus!
How to Get Your $50 Bonus
- Open a NextGen College Investing plan with Merrill Edge.
- Fund the account with at least $5,000 in cash within 30 calendar days.
- Get $50 deposited in your account to jumpstart your savings!
Terms & Conditions
- One bonus per account.
- Bonus will be applied to your account within 90 days.
- $50 bonus will invested in the various securities based on your new-investment allocation in effect on the date that the bonus is provided.
- Balance must be held in the account for a minimum of 90 consecutive days following the funding date.
More on the 529
Tax Benefits. We are huge fans of 529 college savings plans because they can help you save on taxes both now (with state tax deductions in certain states) and later (your money grows tax-free)!
Investment Options. Merrill offers you a number of options for investing, including age-based portfolios, single-fund portfolios and diversified portfolios.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.