The incentive offers for online shopping are starting to stack up! And I’m loving it! We’re kicking off a fun filled holiday week of more Free Money, gift ideas, and plenty of online shopping cash back!
Mastercard is offering $20 prepaid gift cards for online shopping this holiday season via their “Here’s To Moms” promotion.
How to Get Your $20 Mastercard Gift Card
- Enroll your Mastercard at Mastercard Holiday.
- Use your Mastercard card for $200 in online purchases by December 31, 2011.
- Get a link to the redemption form via email 1 week after your purchase.
- Complete redemption form with your address; gift cards will be mailed to the first 80,000.
- Get a prepaid Mastercard gift card in 1-2 weeks.
Mastercard Terms and Conditions
- Limit 1 Registration per person, per email address, &/or per Card account number during the Offer Period.
- You may only register 1 Card for the duration of the Offer Period.
- Purchases only qualify for Gift receipt after you register, and will not be retroactively tracked to the start of Offer Period.
More on Mastercard Holiday Offer
This offer isn’t as straight forward as the others we’re seeing, so here’s more detail on how it works.
About the 80,000. The 80,000 isn’t for the first people enrolled in the offer. Instead it’s for the first 80,000 who enroll, make the purchases, and fill out the redemption form. If you don’t get one of the $20 gift cards, they’re giving the next 10,000 people a 1 year magazine subscription.
Your $200 purchase. The $200 purchase doesn’t need to be one transaction, it can be multiple transactions. However, since we’re racing against eveyone else to get access to the redemption form, I’m thinking a $200 Amazon purchase will take of this requirement immediately.
Stack the offer. You should be able to stack this offer with the Citi Diamond $200 Credit for Online Shopping. I can’t see any reason why the online purchases won’t count for both promotions.
Which cards are Mastercards? I don’t keep track of which cards are Mastercard vs. Visa in my head (do you?) Here’s a quick cheat sheet of some of the Mastercards we talked about recently, so you’ll probably have some of these handy to use to enroll in the offer: