Kapitall is trying to “break the established online trading mold” by adding a gaming experience to their brokerage to differentiate themselves from other online brokers. Sounds bizarre, but since they are offering a bonus to sign up, I’m in!
Kapitall is offering a $50 – $200 sign up bonus. It’s this week’s featured deal!
How to Get Your Bonus
- Sign up for a Kapitall account.
- Fund the account by March 31, 2014 and leave the money in your account for 180 days.
- Place a trade within 180 days of the initial deposit.
- Get your bonus within 2 business days of account funding.
Bonus amounts are based on the following funding levels:
- $50-$999: $50 bonus and 500 Kapitall Koins.
- $1000-$9,999: $100 bonus and 1000 Kapitall Koins.
- $10K+: $200 bonus and 2000 Kapitall Koins.
Terms and Conditions
- The cash credit offer is valid for new customers.
- Subsequent deposits into the same brokerage account do not qualify for additional cash credits.
- The cash credit will be credited to the brokerage account and cannot be withdrawn from the brokerage account until a trade has been placed and 180 calendar days have lapsed.
- If the initial deposit is withdrawn from the account within 180 days and/or a trade is not placed within 180 days of the initial deposit, then we reserve the right to remove the cash credit from the account.
- This offer is limited to one brokerage account per registered member.
- There is no minimum deposit required to open or maintain an online trading account.
More on Kapitall
Trading. Trades are $7.95 each for exchange-listed equity securities and ETFs.
Kapitall Koins. They offer points, koins, and badges for rewards. I’m assuming this is the gaming influence. You can redeem 2,000 of the Kapitall Koins for a free trade. If you do the full bonus amount, you should have enough koins to place the trade needed for the bonus for free.
Practice Portfolio. When you sign up, you can play the stock market with a $100,000 Practice Portfolio.
Bonus Level. The $50 deposit actually has the best return on your investment even after paying for a trade (or two when you want to cash out). While the $200 bonus is the largest bonus, the return isn’t so great since you have to tie up $10k. Which bonus level will you choose?
Source. Credit to My Money Blog.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.