Posted by Kate on September 17, 2010
This week’s Free Money Friday offer is a special one for all of the Moms, Dads and caregivers out there!
Amazon is offering a new program called “Amazon Mom” that offers some great money saving benefits!
How to Become an Amazon Mom Member
- Sign up at Amazon Mom and tell them whether you are a Mom, Dad, or other caregivers of a child.
- Provide some optional information about yourself & you can receive personalized offers, e-mails & product recommendations.
- Get Amazon Prime for 3+ months and savings on diapers & wipes.
Amazon Mom Terms and Conditions
- Amazon Mom is open to anyone. If your kids are older than toddlers, you can still join the program; you just may not enjoy some of the benefits that are targeted at younger children.
- If you’re already an Amazon Prime member, you can still join Amazon Mom. You will be given the option of either keeping Amazon Prime membership or getting a prorated refund of your Amazon Prime membership if you choose to cancel it.
- Amazon Mom offers even more opportunities for savings through special e-mail offers or on the Amazon Mom membership page.
Amazon Mom Tips and Tricks
Extend Amazon Prime Beyond 3 Months. When you join Amazon Mom, you’ll receive FREE Two-Day Shipping for the first 3 months of your membership. Then, for each $25 you spend within a single order in the Baby store, you’ll receive an additional month of shipping benefits. You can earn up to one year from when you join Amazon Mom which means you can ship free through the holidays!
Huge Savings on Diapers. You receive an additional 15% discount on top of the standard 15% discount on Amazon Mom’s Subscribe & Save delivery. Subscribe & Save shipping is always free, and you can change your delivery schedule or cancel at any time. Watch for Amazon diaper coupons, which have been in Parenting magazine lately, and combine them with the 30% discount and you can get up to 50% off diapers!
If you don’t have kids but are a student, you can take advantage of the Free Amazon Prime for Students.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.