I’m finally learning how to do all the cool social networking stuff on the internet! Ever since I graduated from college (7 years ago), I haven’t really kept up to date beyond emailing.
Recently I’ve been on a roll, first I learned to text message on my Sprint Centro with the SERO plan  and now I’m finally into some of the technology on the web. Here’s how to find me:
- Twitter: My Dollar Plan : Read what I’m doing.
- Stumble Upon: Madison DuPaix : See what articles I like this week.
- Facebook: Madison DuPaix : I’m still learning what exactly I should be doing with Facebook!
Want to learn more about me and My Dollar Plan? David at My Two Dollars interviewed me  recently.
Economic Stimulus Money
Your Economic Stimulus Check is Coming 
The IRS pushed up the schedule and the first checks began arriving this week.
Adding 10% to Your “Economic Stimulus” Rebate 
A great idea to stretch your rebate dollars even further at Krogers… I just wish we had one!
Economic Stimulus Rebate – Frequently Asked Questions 
Everything you need to know about your rebate check: the who, what, when and how much.
The Day Job
Build A Business Before You Go Solo 
This is a timely article for me after I was handed the news about our pension plan . It is important to get things sorted out before relying on a new business.
Speaking of job quitting… Brip Blap did just that last week . Read the good and the bad about his new move and see if it will be permanent.
Reviewing my children’s allowances 
With two kids still in diapers, we haven’t hit the allowance phase, but it is something I’m considering. See how one family does it and if it is working or not.
Do You Pay Your Kids an Allowance? 
Instead of an allowance, this family uses a commission schedule.
By the numbers:
- 34 Ways To Save Money On Car Expenses 
- Simplify Your Savings in 5 Simple Steps
- 10 Tips to a Wildly Successful Garage Sale 
- 6 Ways to Find Additional Money 
- 13 ways to save when grocery shopping! 
Other articles I enjoyed this week:
- How to Eliminate Mutual Fund Deadbeats from your Portfolio 
- Military: Save Money With (Almost) Free Vacations 
- Subprime Mortgage Crisis Is Going To Cost Us Money 
- Smith Manoeuvre Portfolio – April 2008 
- Blockbuster Free Trial 
- Carnival of Personal Finance #150  includes Retirement Planning Checklist: 43 Tasks to Get You Ready! 
- Festival of Frugality #123: The Supercapitalism Edition  included Are You Missing Some Money? 
- The Carnival of Money Hacks will go live today at Money Hacks .