Happy April Fools’ Day! Most of you will be on the lookout for practical jokes today. Years ago, I shared The Best (and Worst) April Fools’ Day Joke  that ever took place in my family.
Since most of us are on the lookout today, we will avoid being fooled by the practical jokers in our lives. However, what about the rest of the year? Are you being foolish with your finances?
Here are things you should be on the lookout for!
Don’t Make These Mistakes…
- 8 Money Mistakes to Avoid in Your 20s 
- 9 Student Loan Mistakes People Make 
- 6 Mistakes of New Earners and How to Fix Them 
- What Happens If You Don’t Make Estimated Tax Payments? 
- Don’t Fall For These Marketing Tricks That Make You Spend More Money 
- What Not to Do With Your Tax Refund 
Don’t Be Surprised by These…
- 5 Surprising Things You Should Know Before You Get Laid Off 
- 5 Surprising Things Your Homeowner’s Insurance Won’t Cover 
- 6 Surprising Benefits of the One Car Household 
- Surprises on Your Social Security Statement 
- Surprising Things That Count as Taxable Income 
- 10 Surprising Things You Can Turn Into Cash 
- Why You Aren’t Earning What Your Mutual Fund Says You Are 
Don’t Overlook These…
- 7 Commonly Overlooked Tax Deductions 
- Do You Overlook the Indirect Costs? 
- 5 Overlooked Low Cost Vacation Ideas 
- 5 Overlooked and Expensive Home Repairs 
- 7 Moves You Haven’t Made in Your 401k 
- 4 Purchases That Cost You More Than You Think 
Don’t Miss Hidden Secrets…
- Are Automatic Payments Secretly Costing You Money? 
- Secret Costs of Moving Out on Your Own 
- How Can I Find Unclaimed Money Owed to Me? 
- 11 Hidden Hotel Fees and How to Avoid Them 
- Consider These Hidden Costs Before You Cut Your Cable 
Are you being foolish with your finances?