Posted by Kate on November 23, 2011
This one is for all of you Amazon lovers taking advantage of the countdown to Black Friday lightning deals!
We’re continuing our holiday week full of Free Money online shopping offers. Discover is offering double cash back at Amazon for up to $250 in purchases!
How to Get Your Double Cash Back
- Shop at Amazon.com during this billing period.
- Use your Discover card for your purchases.
- Automatically earn a 2% Cashback Bonus.
- The cash will be credited to your Cashback Bonus account within 5 weeks!
Discover Terms and Conditions
- The 2% is subject to a cap of $250 in purchases. After that, you still earn 1% cash back.
- If a purchase is coded for a merchant other than Amazon.com it will not qualify.
More on Discover Cashback
Discover Miles. Miles by Discover cardmembers will earn 2 Miles for every $1 in purchases made at Amazon (subject to a cap of $250).
Discover Cards. If you’re looking for a Discover card recommendation, don’t forget Discover More is offering a $150 sign-up bonus! You can stack the Amazon cashback bonus and the sign up bonus.
Check out today's hottest holiday Lightning Deals
. Hurry, they change fast and sell out quickly!
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Thanks for the heads up. The terms really seam limiting though.
Yes, it is pretty limited. Although, since we don’t get too many opportunities for earning cash back at Amazon, it’s a nice little perk.
Do you think we can buy amazon.com gift cards and it will count towards this 2%?
You think just like I do! I can’t find anywhere in the terms that excludes Amazon gift cards, so I’m going to give it a try.