Posted by Kate on December 2, 2011
It’s another great Free Money offer for all of you college savers! You can stack the 2 bonuses below to get a $75 bonus: $50 towards a Colorado 529 plan account and $25 for a Upromise account.
How to Get Your $50 Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up for Colorado’s CollegeInvest 529 Plan.
- Fund the account with a minimum of $50.
- Set up a $1 minimum automatic transfer to the account for six months.
- Receive a $50 bonus in your account!
FirstBank Terms and Conditions
- Limit one gift per beneficiary.
- FirstBank College Savings Accounts do not have a minimum balance.
- Minimum opening deposit of $50 and an automatic transfer into the FirstBank College Savings Account(s) of at least $1 is required to receive the gift. Transfers must occur at least monthly for six consecutive months.
- The $50 award is considered interest and is subject to IRS and other tax reporting.
More on Saving for College
UPromise Bonus. You can earn an additional $25 if you open a Upromise account and link it to your Colorado 529! The $25 will be credited to your Upromise account.
Saving for College. If you’re just getting started on saving for college, make sure to check out our comparison of college savings plans and things to consider when saving for college.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.