The bonus on the Citi Thank You Premier Card is back!
Citi is offering 50,000 bonus points worth $500 in cash or $625 in airfare.
The bonus on this card comes and goes. Make sure you pick it up during a 50,000 point bonus offer instead of a lower offer or no offer.
I appreciate that Citi has eliminated the old multi-year spending requirement that was in place a few years ago when we first picked up this card. It’s now an easy, straight forward offer.
The $500+ sign up bonus is our Free Money  Friday offer.
How to Get Your $500 Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up for the Citi ThankYou Premier Card*.
- Spend $4,000 in the first 3 months.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points.
- Redeem for:
- Cash or Gift Cards: redeem 50,000 points for $500 in cash or gift cards.
- Airfare: redeem 50,000 points for $625 in airfare.
*Find and compare all current credit card offers in our credit card directory .
Citi Terms and Conditions
- The annual fee is $95, but waived for the first year.
- Bonus ThankYou Points are not available if you have had a ThankYou Preferred, ThankYou Premier or Citi Prestige card opened or closed in the past 24 months.
- Points do not expire.
- You can earn unlimited Thank You Points.
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases.
More on Citi Thank You
Earning points. You will earn 3 ThankYou Points for every $1 spent on purchases for travel and gas, 2 ThankYou Points for every $1 spent on purchases for dining at restaurants and entertainment and 1 ThankYou Point per $1 spent on other purchases.
Redeem Points. Some of my favorite options for redeeming Citi Thank you points to a cash equivalent used to be the mortgage or student loan payment workaround. However, Citi now allows you to redeem thank you points at the same rate (1 cent per point) for a statement credit or a cash reward. It’s now very easy to turn your 50,000 points into a $500 cash reward if you don’t want to use it for travel!
24 Month Rule. Pay special attention to the 24 month rule outlined in the terms in conditions above. You can’t earn the bonus points if you opened or closed another Thank You card in the past 24 months.