Posted by Kate on February 3, 2012
Chase has a great Free Money Friday offer. Their Slate card has a $75 sign-up bonus and it’s perfect for low spenders!
The $75 sign up bonus from Chase has one of the lowest amount of spending requirements we’ve seen in awhile.
How to Get Your $75 Statement Credit
- Apply for the Chase Slate card.
- Use the card to spend $300 within 3 months.
- After 6-8 weeks, you’ll see a $75 statement credit on your account!
Chase Terms and Conditions
- No annual fee.
- One-time bonus offer & valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts.
- Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible.
More on Chase
0% Intro APR. For those with good credit, Chase is offering a 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. For those with average credit, there is 6-month 0% intro APR offer. However, remember the balance transfer offer has a 3% fee.
Chase Blueprint. The Slate card offers Chase Blueprint, a unique set of features that can help you avoid interest, pay off balances faster and see spending trends at a glance.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.