The Capital One Quicksilver card made the list of Most Popular Credit Card Bonuses Last Year .
When I was putting together the list, I noticed that the bonus increased from $100 to $150. The increase means it’s time to revisit this card!
Readers often ask about easy sign up bonuses with a low spending requirement on cards that you can use for everyday purchases.
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card is just that, a no annual fee card that earns a flat 1.5% cash back without rotating categories and comes with a $150 sign up bonus on a low $500 spending requirement.
It’s our Free Money  Friday offer.
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up for the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card*.
- Make $500 in purchases on your card within the first 3 months.
- Earn $150 cash back.
*Find and compare all current credit card offers in our credit card directory .
Terms and Conditions
- No annual fee.
- Cash back doesn’t expire and there’s no limit to how much you can earn.
- No foreign transaction fees.
More on Capital One Quicksilver
- Earn Cash Back. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day and redeem it for any amount, any time.
- Redeem Cash Back. You can redeem your cash back as a statement credit, check or gift cards. You can also enroll in automatic redemption.
- Intro Rate. 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers (3% fee) for 9 months.
- Credit Reports. Capital One pulls all three credit reports for applications. Keep this in mind if you are managing your inquiries.