The Bank of America Premium Rewards card offers a 50,000 point sign up bonus worth $500.
Bank of America Premium Rewards
The Bank of America Premium Rewards card is my top target card for my next application spree! The sign up bonus is worth $500 and there aren’t any hoops to jump through to redeem it for cash!
The card earns 2 points on travel and dining and 1.5 points on all other purchases.
It’s Free Money  Friday!
How to Get Your $500 Bonus
- Sign up for the Bank of America Premium Rewards* credit card.
- Make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points worth $500.
*Find and compare all current credit card offers in our credit card directory .
Bank of America Terms and Conditions
- $95 annual fee.
- This one-time promotion is limited to customers opening a new account in response to this offer and will not apply to requests to convert existing accounts.
- Limit 1 bonus points offer per new account.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
Preferred Rewards Program
Like other Bank of America cards , you can earn a 25%-75% bonus on your total purchases when you have a Bank of America deposit account and meet certain balance requirements:
- Gold Tier ($20,000 – $50,000): 25% bonus
- Platinum Tier ($50,000 – $100,000): 50% bonus
- Platinum Honors Tier ($100,000+) 75% bonus
More on Bank of America
Earning Points. Earn 2 points on travel and dining and 1.5 points on all other purchases. Points are unlimited and do not expire.
Redeeming Points. You can cash our your points at the rate of $.01 per point. Your 50,000 bonus points will be worth $500. You can redeem your points for statement credits, deposits into various Bank of America accounts, for travel or gift cards.
Annual Travel Credits. The card comes with an annual $100 statement credit for airline incidentals. In addition, you can earn a credit for Global Entry or TSA Precheck.
Application Rules. Bank of America now allows a maximum of 2 new BoA cards in 2 months, 3 in 12 months and 4 in 24 months.