We use our Simply Cash Business card from American Express to earn 5% cash back  on our cell phone bill. American Express rolled out a new Simply Cash Plus Business card this year expanding the limits on cashback.
The limits were already pretty high, so I don’t find that to be very exciting, but I do like the sign up bonus of $250! The sign up bonus is a limited time offer.
It’s our Free Money  Friday offer.
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up for the American Express Simply Cash Plus Business Card* by August 3, 2016.
- Make $5,000 in purchases on your card within the first 6 months.
- Earn a $250 statement credit.
*Find and compare all current credit card offers in our credit card directory .
Terms and Conditions
- No annual fee.
- Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
- Offer expires on 08/03/2016.
More on SimplyCash
Earning Cash. Earn 5% cash back on wireless and at U.S. office supply stores. Earn 3% on the category of your choice (airfare, hotels, car rentals, gas, restaurants, shipping, advertising, computer hardware and software) and 1% on everything else. The 5% and 3% apply to purchases up to $50,000 per rebate year then 1% thereafter.
Intro Rate. 0% intro rate for purchases for 9 months.
Applying for a Business Card. If you have questions about applying for a business card as a sole proprietor, we’ve covered some before .