It’s back again! Just like last month, Amazon is giving out $10 promo codes when you buy an Amazon Gift Card for someone.
You’ll have to hurry… this one expires tomorrow! However, since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I’m putting it on all of our to-do lists for today!
Like most Amazon offers, it is targeted, so you’ll have to see if you qualify first: Amazon Gift Card offer. If you do, it’s an easy way to earn a free $10 if you have plans to buy gift cards.
It’s perfect timing since it’s also Amazon Black Friday Deals Week!
How to Get Your $10 Promo Code
- Find out if you qualify for the Amazon Gift Card offer.
- Purchase $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards in a single order by November 26, 2015.
- Enter “1115GCARDS” at checkout to qualify.
- Get a $10 promotional code to spend during the holidays.
Terms and Conditions
- Limit one Promo Code per customer/primary email address.
- Promo Code is valid through and expires on January 12, 2016, 11:59 PM (PT).
- The Promo Code is non-transferable and may not be resold. The Promo Code may not be combined with other offers.
- For qualifying purchases, a promotional code (“Promo Code”) of $10 will be applied to the account used to purchase the GCs immediately after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping to the email address associated with the Amazon.com account used to purchase the GCs.
- Promo Code may be applied only to eligible products sold by Amazon.com Inc. and its affiliates and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants through the Amazon.com site.
More on Amazon Offer
Combine Gift Cards. Just like last month, it appears you do not need to purchase one $50 gift card since the terms state purchases must be for at least $50 in combined value. Perfect for Amazon.com holiday gifts in smaller increments. You do, however, need to make the purchases in a single order.
Redeem for Something You’ll Keep. As always, since the amount of the promo code used will be subtracted if you return an item, be sure to spend it on something you won’t return!
Who Qualifies? We have three Amazon accounts. Like every other offer one account qualifies for this promotion and two don’t. Hopefully, many of you will also qualify for this offer!
Stacking. Don’t forget that Amazon has various cash rewards for multiple cards this quarter. You could also stack it with the Chase Freedom 10% Cash Back at Amazon or the Amazon $15 Off $60 Purchase via Amex Offers if you throw in an extra $10.