Happy Cyber Monday!
We have lots of online shopping to do, so let’s cut right to the annual checklist!
How to Maximize Your Cyber Monday Savings
To maximize your Cyber Monday savings stack a great deal (that you can actually give to someone), with free shipping, the best coupons, the highest cash back, and purchased with credit card cash back!
1. Cyber Monday Deals at Amazon
Amazon is always my first stop on Cyber Monday!
Here are my favorite places to scope out the deals today:
- Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 
- Amazon Lightning Deals 
- Amazon Movers & Shakers : Identifies hot selling items right now, which is often a good indicator that they might have a great deal going on even if they aren’t featured on the lightning deal page.
In addition, here are some other deals on popular items:
- Instant Pot 
- Ancestry DNA test kit 
- Echo Dot  and Echo Dot with Smart Plug 
- Fire TV Stick 
In addition to the deals at Amazon, I also keep an eye on Slickdeals  for the deals at other retailers today.
2. Maximize Cash Back
Once you know what you want to buy, maximize your cashback with various cash back sites .
Some of the cashback sites are also offering holiday bonuses. Here’s what I’m using today:
I use Cashback Monitor  to find the highest reward for each store.
3. Compare the Price
I also like to verify that I’m in fact getting a really great deal. You can use the Amazon browser bar  to compare prices. In addition, you can use Camelcamelcamel  and Keepa  to track price history at Amazon.
4. Ship It Free
My favorite way to ship for free is through our Amazon Prime  account. If you don’t have Amazon prime there are plenty of ways to get free Amazon prime shipping during the holiday season:
5. Coupons and Rewards
Rewards. In addition, I’ll make sure that I entered any information needed to earn points for the Rewards Programs  at each store.
6. Credit Card Cash Back
Then it’s off to purchase using the credit card that will give the most cash back . I’ll check my options with the cards offering special holiday shopping cash back as their 4th quarter rotating quarterly cashback .
Gift Lists and Ideas
Not sure what to buy? Here is a collection of gift ideas from our holiday gift guide  and lists to get you started:
- Amazon Holiday Toy List 
- 12 Inexpensive Christmas Gifts Under $20 
- 10 Inexpensive Christmas Gifts Under $10 
- 10 Amazing Frugal Gift Ideas Under $20 
- Frugal Last Minute Gift Ideas Under $20 
More Cyber Monday Tips
For more Cyber Monday shopping tips from our annual coverage of the day, check out:
- 14 Ways to Save Even More Money Shopping on Amazon 
- Cyber Monday Shopping Tips to Stack Your Savings 
- How to Score Big on Cyber Monday 
- Cyber Monday and Online Holiday Shopping 
- Shop Cyber Monday Deals 
- Online Shopping Resources: Cyber Monday and Beyond 
- 12 Quick Ways to Multiply Cyber Monday Savings 
Are you shopping online today? If so, what are you planning to buy?