Posted by Amanda on November 16, 2010
The holidays are all about spending time with the ones you love, and showing them how much they mean to you. Use the free web services below to bring your family closer together, to reach out to friends and loved ones who may live far away, and to share some of the magic of Christmas traditions with your children.
Free Holiday Web Services
- Send Free Holiday eCards: Send a Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year’s card to friends, family, and loved ones via American Greetings.
- Send a Digital Scrapbook or a Digital Family Letter: If you have family members who live far away, are in the military, or who are unable to come and visit around the holidays, it might be a great idea to put together a digital scrapbook and letter to update everyone on your family and to spread good cheer. While these services are free, your digital creation will have ads (if you want to get rid of the ads, it is a small fee).
- Receive an Email from Santa: Email your wish list to Santa, and get an email response for free.
- Online Secret Santa Service: If your office, family, or friends are taking part in a secret santa this year, why not do it online? Everyone puts their name down on the website as well as their gift ideas, and you can invite others to play along. Then there is a virtual “picking a name from the hat”, followed up by email reminders.
- Santa Tracker: Starting December 1st you can track the man in red with your children as he goes about his final preparations.
Which holiday web services do you use?
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Ooh, I love that online Secret Santa service, thanks!
You are most welcome:). I thought it was pretty neat myself.
I’m a big fan of Shutterfly.
I can’t believe that we’ve come to the point where you can get santa to email your child. That’s pretty funny!