My husband and I just joined AARP! Did you know that you can join AARP in your 30s? I had no idea. For $16 you can get a one year membership, which includes a free membership for your spouse.
Now, I’m sure the next thing you want to know is why on earth we joined AARP?
I’m not going to tell you just yet… but, be sure to check back tomorrow for a really exciting Free Money Friday edition for the scoop.
I’m willing to bet many of you will be joining AARP too (if you haven’t already)!
Update: And here it is….. the new Chase AARP Visa 5% Cash Back Credit Card!
We just finished making dozens of Valentine’s Day cards for preschool. I was unaware how time consuming a project like that would be!
To be honest, I’m not really into Valentine’s Day, but I’ll pretend to be so that my kids can get excited about it. How else do I get a 5 year old to sit still long enough to write the names of 21 classmates?
If you are one who loves the Hallmark Holiday, here are some money saving tips for the big day: 10 Fun Valentine’s Day Activities and Crafts Ideas for Kids and Couples
My article on the controversial Downsized TV Show is squaring off against You Don’t Need a College Degree, But You Need an Education in Free Money Finance’s March Money Madness this week! Be sure to cast your vote!
- Best Retirement Plans For The Self Employed or Small Business Owner
- Converting a Principal Residence into a Rental Property – The Solution!
- What’s in a Bond Rating?
- Target Retirement Funds Increasing International Exposure
- Is Gold A Good Investment Now?
- What’s In My Portfolio?
- Just for Canadians: TFSA vs RRSP for retirement
- A Better Place to Park Your Money
- Saving IS Investing
- How to Buy Cheap Discount Car Tires Online and Save Money
By the Numbers
- 5 Dangers Young Entrepreneurs With A Job Should Avoid
- 5 Ways I Plan To Save Money in February
- Spending Too Much Money? 10 Warning Signs To Watch Out For
- 11 Survival Tips for the Dad’s 9 Months of Pregnancy