A reader, Dave recently asked about the best way to offset the airfare expense to Hawaii.
During my recent $4,927+ Credit Card Application Spree  I mentioned the US Bank Skypass card.
Most people will gloss over this card and Skypass bonus miles if you aren’t familiar with Korean Air. However, if you have ever wanted to go to Hawaii, this is the card and one of the programs that is the best deal to get to Hawaii.
The Skypass card offers a 30,000 mile sign up bonus for a limited time. You can fly roundtrip to Hawaii on Delta using 25,000 Korean Air miles!
It’s our Free Money  Friday offer this week.
Update: US Bank reduced this sign up bonus to 15,000 miles .
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up for the Skypass Visa  credit card.
- Make one purchase and earn 15,000 miles.
- Make at least $2,000 in purchases in the first 90 days.
- Receive 15,000 more bonus miles.
Find and compare all current credit card offers in our credit card directory .
Terms and Conditions
- $80 annual fee.
- Previous accounts closed within the last 12 months will be reopened and no enrollment miles will be awarded.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
More on US Bank
Earning Miles. Earn 2 miles per dollar on Korean Air tickets and 1 mile per dollar on all other purchases.
Redeeming Korean Air Miles. To redeem 25,000 Korean Air miles for a roundtrip flight to Hawaii on Delta, use these directions .
Business Version. US Bank also offers a business version of the Skypass card with the same signup bonus and an annual fee of $75.
More Popular Free Money Offers
- Southwest 60,000 Point Sign Up Bonus for a Limited Time 
- Citi 60,000 American Airlines Miles Sign Up Bonus 
- MLB BankAmericard Cash Rewards $100 Sign Up Bonus 
- Chase Sapphire $500 – $625 Sign Up Bonus