I had another pleasant surprise in my $1,800+ Fall Credit Card Application Spree  last week, US Bank has increased the sign up bonus on their FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature card  to 20,000 points.
It’s our Free Money  Friday offer this week.
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up  for the US Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa.
- Spend $3,500 within four months from account opening.
- Get 20,000 bonus FlexPoints.
US Bank Terms and Conditions
- Annual Fee: $49 (waived for the first year)
- FlexPoints will post to your FlexPerks account in 6-8 weeks.
- Existing & previous FlexPerks Travel Rewards & Select Rewards accounts don’t qualify for bonus for a similar account type.
- Applicants for the FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card  who only qualify for a FlexPerks Select Rewards Visa Card earn 10,000 bonus FlexPoints.
More on FlexPoints
Earning FlexPoints. Earn 1 point per $1 on all purchases and double on most cell phone purchases (monthly bills, accessories & Internet charges) and triple points on charitable donations. You can also earn double points on the category you spend the most on (out of groceries, airline travel or gas) each billing cycle.
Redeeming FlexPoints. You can redeem FlexPoints  for award travel on more than 150 airlines. Search for your flights in FlexPerks’ Travelocity search window and then you’ll see how many FlexPoints you need for the ticket. In general 20,000 FlexPoints gets you a $400 airline ticket value.
Redeeming for Cash. You can also redeem your Flexpoints for gift cards or statement credits. I was able to redeem my all my points for a statement credit. 20,000 points was converted to a $200 statement credit.
0% APR. The FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa offers an intro 0% APR for 12 months (purchases & balance transfers). The balance transfer does have a 3% fee within the first 30 days.