It’s Free Money  Friday! TD Bank is offering you a bonus of $200 for their TD Easy Rewards credit card.
However, as you’ll see below, it looks like it may only work for our East Coast readers.
If you do qualify, it could be a good replacement for the Wells Fargo 5% Cash Back Credit Card .
How to Get Your $200 Sign Up Bonus
- Open a new TD Easy Rewards  card.
- Spend $500 within 90 days after account opening.
- Earn 20,000 bonus points, credited to your statement in 6 to 8 weeks.
- The points can then be redeemed for $200 cash back.
Terms and Conditions
- No annual fee.
- Unlimited rewards – no point caps, points do not expire as long as your account is open.
- Easy redemption – no blackout dates, restrictions or fees.
- This offer only applies to new TD Easy Rewards Credit Card accounts during the promotional period and is non-transferable.
More on TD Bank
Earning Points. Earn 5x rewards points on eligible purchases with your TD Visa credit card, including dining, groceries, gas and cable, phone and utility bill payments for the first 6 billing statements after account opening. Then earn 1 point for every $1 spent.
Redeeming Points. You can redeem your points for cash back, electronics, gift cards, or travel rewards.
Intro APR. 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for the first 12 billing statements after account opening.
East Coast Only? When I tried to apply, since I wasn’t a current TD Bank customer I was instructed to visit a TD Bank location near me to apply. But there are none, since it looks like their “thousands of convenient locations” are located along the East Coast. No good for me, but hopefully it will be a great offer for our East Coast readers!