The Starwood American Express Business card just increased the sign up bonus to 35,000 points.
I track the bonus on this card and figured it was coming soon since the 35,000 points is the highest offer and it seems to be offered each spring for a short window. The normal sign up bonus is 25,000 points.
The offer is for a limited time and ends on March 28, 2018.
Starwood points are some of my favorite hotel points!
It’s time to celebrate Free Money  Friday.
How to Get Your 35,000 Point Sign Up Bonus
- Apply for the Starwood American Express Business* card by March 28, 2018.
- Spend $7,000 within the first 3 months to earn 35,000 points.
*Find and compare all current credit card offers in our credit card directory .
American Express Terms and Conditions
- $95 annual fee is waived the first year.
- Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on international purchases.
- Eligible purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, purchases of travelers checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of other cash equivalents.
More on Starwood
Personal Starwood Card. Currently, the personal Starwood card does not offer the increased bonus. The bonus on the personal card is 25,000 points after $3,000 in spending.
Marriott and Starwood. You can link your Starwood and Marriott accounts and transfer the points between them. 35,000 Starwood points will become 105,000 Marriott points.
Match Points. If you opened this card recently with a lower offer, you may be able to earn some extra points by requesting a match to the current offer. Sometimes they’ll give you some extra points and sometimes they won’t. I wasn’t successful in getting the match last time around.
Free Hotel Nights. You can use your Starpoints at 1,200 hotels in nearly 100 countries worldwide. There are no blackout dates.
Free Flights. You can redeem Starpoints on over 350 airlines with SPG Flights. There are no blackout dates.
Earning Points. You’ll earn up to 2 points per dollar spent at SPG hotels and 1 Starpoint for all other purchases.
Transferring Points. My husband and I combine our Starwood points to redeem them. It’s quick to transfer points to others in your household.
Referrals. You can receive 7,500 Starpoints for referrals, up to a maximum of 55,000 Starpoints per calendar year.
Increased Bonuses. Starwood sometimes bumps up the bonus to 30,000 points during the summer; they increased the bonus to 35,000 during the spring the last two years for a few weeks. The rest of the year the offer is for 25,000 points.
Business Card. Most credit card companies (including American Express) allow you to open a business credit card as an individual even if your business doesn’t have a name or tax ID number. You just need to list yourself as a sole proprietor using your name for the business name and your SSN. This is important since so many people now have side income that credit card companies are happy to consider for a business credit card.
More Popular Free Money Offers
- Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa $200 Sign Up Bonus 
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus $420+ Sign Up Bonus 
- Capital One Venture $500 Sign Up Bonus 
- American Express Blue Cash Everyday $150 Sign Up Bonus