It’s Free Money  Friday… on Thursday this week! This PerkStreet offer expires tomorrow, so I wanted to make sure you had enough time to sign up for it.
Update: 2% cash back offer is extended.
How to Get Your 2% Cash Back Debit Card
- Open a PerkStreet  account with $25 by
April 30, 2010. Extended until June 6, 2010.
- Select the cash back perk when you open your account. (The other choices are coffee or music).
- Earn 2% cash back on all non-PIN debit card purchases for six months.
PerkStreet 2% Cash Back Terms and Conditions
- This offer is not valid for current PerkStreet  customers or former customers who closed their accounts in the last 12 months.
- You are not eligible if you share a household with a PerkStreet customer.
- After the six month period, you’ll earn 1% cash back on all non-PIN debit card purchases.
Use Your account. The PerkStreet  account has no fees when you use your account and no minimum balance requirement. There is an inactivity fee if you don’t use your account, but if you’re using the account for 2% cash back, you’ll probably use it frequently.
Set up an automatic transaction. If you think there will be a time when you won’t use your account, do yourself a favor and set up an automatic transaction, like a monthly bill pay, or scheduled withdrawal or deposit to the account. I like to set up automatic transfers from one of our other accounts (like FNBO Direct  or ING Direct  for anything that needs a monthly transfer.