It’s Free Money  Friday! Target is rolling out their new Target REDperks program. It’s still in beta and only available in some markets, but if you get accepted it’s worth some free rewards.
How to Sign Up for Target REDperks
- Enter your name and zip code at Target REDperks .
- If you are in one of their target markets, you’ll be approved to download the app.
- If not, Target will email you once the program is in your area.
Terms and Conditions
- You can only earn and redeem points in the U.S.
- Points expire one (1) year from the date they are earned.
- One Program membership per guest.
- Your membership is non-transferable and is subject to future Program terms. Points cannot be combined or transferred between accounts.
More on Target
Earning Points. Every time you use your REDperks account you earn ten (10) points for every dollar you spend. To earn points in a Target store, you must present your REDperks account barcode at the time of purchase.
Redeeming Points. Once 5,000 points are accumulated, you’ll receive a Target REDperks certificate good for 5% savings on a full day of shopping at any Target store and a Target.com promotion code good for one online transaction.
Stacking. You should be able to stack the rewards program with any of the other Cash Rewards Credit Cards  you use including the Target 5% Discount Credit Card  or the Target Prepaid Redcard .