Time for more Free Money ! And since November is notoriously packed full of free money offers, we’ll be featuring back-to-back free money offers each week during November!
Nationwide is offering a $25 bonus for those who open a Buxx Card !
How to Get Your $25
- Open a Buxx Card  by 12/2/2011.
- Use offer code 02010029 when you load $25 on the card.
- Your $25 bonus will be available on the Buxx Card within 2 weeks! And, the $5 activation fee is waived!
Nationwide Terms and Conditions
- Bonus is limited to one per card.
- Card is not a credit card & is not connected in any way to any other account.
- Money on the card does not earn interest.
- Card is not FDIC-insured.
More on the Buxx Card
What is a Buxx Card? The Buxx Card  is designed for teens and works like a debit card but allows you to add funds online any time. You can even set up a variety of parental controls, such as setting weekly cash limits and receiving email notification detailing where and when your teen used the card. This sounds like a great Christmas gift  for a teen or even a teacher or babysitter!
Fees. If you don’t use the card for 6 months, a $1 per month inactive fee will be charged. The ATM withdrawal fee is $1 and there’s a $2 fee for loading money onto the card in the future.
Multiple cards. It appears that you are limited to 5 cards; you need to enter your SSN and your child’s SSN when you register. That’s how the $25 sign up bonus x 5 is possible.
Load Card with a Credit Card. You can load the Buxx card with another credit card  to earn cash back on the purchase.
Source: Curvesahead at Fatwallet .