This month our most popular finance tips  were
determining whether or not you can afford  something, emergencies that aren’t really emergencies , reversing your Roth IRA conversion , a bonus worth over $1,000  and the last chance to pick up Starwood’s highest sign up bonus  today.
If you missed the most popular finance tips this month, here’s a quick overview:
This Month’s Most Popular Tips: March
Starwood Highest Ever Sign Up Bonus: 35,000 Points . Today is the last day to sign up for the highest bonus Starwood has ever offered on their American Express card.
How to Figure Out Whether Or Not You Can Afford It . Don wants you to look beyond the monthly payment to determine if you can really afford your new purchase.
7 Emergencies You Think Are Emergencies But Aren’t . Do you blur the lines between needs and wants? Here are a few times you might.
Should You Reverse Your Roth IRA Conversion?  Figure out if you should recharacterize your Roth conversion and how to reverse it.
Citi Prestige Sign Up Bonus Worth Over $1,000 . I never thought we’d even consider this card with the annual fee. However, once I did the math, it was worth more than I thought!
More Popular March Articles
- How Much is the Penalty for No Health Insurance? 
- Do You Have to Pay Income Tax on Social Security? 
- American Express Blue Cash Preferred $250-450 Sign Up Bonus 
- New 2nd Quarter 2016 5% Rotating Cash Rewards Credit Cards 
From the Archives: Popular Last March
- How I Made $100,000 Selling on Amazon Last Year 
- Quitting the Rat Race at Age 39 
- 5 Steps to Figure Out a Successful Retirement Plan 
- How Do Tax Brackets Work? 
- Claiming Dependents on Your Tax Return