- My Dollar Plan - https://www.mydollarplan.com -

Free Share of Stock from Robinhood

Robinhood [1], the brokerage account that offers free trading, is giving out free shares of stock!

This one is easy, it took me just a few minutes to set up my account and claim my free share!

You’ll get one share of stock when you sign up for a new account using a referral.

The share will be valued between $2.50 and $200, although it’s most likely it will be worth $10 or less.

It’s our Free Money [2] Friday offer this week.

How to Get Your Free Share of Stock

  1. Open a new Robinhood account [1].
  2. Login to your account via the app.
  3. Claim your free share!

Terms and Conditions

  • Limit one offer per qualified referral with a maximum of one account per referred client.
  • Stock bonuses that are not claimed within 60 days may expire.
  • Shares from stock bonuses cannot be sold until 2 trading days after the bonus is granted.
  • The cash value of the stock bonus may not be withdrawn for 30 days after the bonus is claimed.
  • The stock bonus, when combined with the value received from all other offers in the last 12 months, may not exceed $500 per household.

More on Robinhood

Robinhood Brokerage. We first covered Robinhood when they were new a few years ago. They offer free trades, no account minimums, and no account fees. Transfers to and from your bank account are free. Here’s the original announcement on Robinhood Brokerage Offers Free Trading [3].

Referrals. When you refer a friend you both get a free stock. I referred my husband without any problem and we both got a stock when he signed up.

Opening Your Account. I funded my account with $1.00. To see if you needed to fund the account, I opened my husbands account without a deposit and he still received the free share of stock!

Stock Value. I signed up and got one share of Chesapeake Energy worth $4.34, my husband got a share of Sirius XM worth $5.47. I got another share of Chesapeake for referring him. The details state you have a 98% chance of the stock bonus having a value of $2.50 – $10, 1% chance of the stock value at $10-$50 and a 1% chance of a stock worth $50-$200.

Source. Thanks to My Money Blog [4] for letting us know about the free shares!

Let us know what share you get when you sign up!

More Popular Free Money Offers