If you are planning a trip to Disney soon, the sign up bonus on the Disney Visa card might come in handy!
The Disney card is offering a $200 gift card right now.
We recently picked up this card in our $4,927+ Credit Card Application Spree for Summer Travel .
It’s this week’s Free Money  Friday.
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up for the Disney Visa  credit card.
- Make at least $500 in purchases in the first 3 months.
- Get a $200 Disney gift card.
Find and compare all current credit card offers in our credit card directory .
Chase Terms and Conditions
- No Annual Fee.
- This product is not available to either current cardmembers of this credit card, or previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months.
- Chase cardmembers who currently have or have had a Chase credit card in any Rewards Program associated with this offer, may not be eligible for a second Chase credit card in the same Rewards Program.
- Disney Dream Reward Dollars in your Disney Rewards account will expire 5 years from the date they are earned (and posted to your account).
More on Disney Card
Earning Rewards. Earn 1% in reward dollars on all purchases.
Redeeming Rewards. Once you earn 20 reward dollars, you can redeem your rewards for Disney tickets, Disney hotel stays and dining. If you aren’t planning a trip to Disney, you can redeem your rewards for Disney Store and DisneyStore.com purchases, movie tickets and more. To redeem your rewards, login to your account and redeem your rewards dollars for a Disney redemption card. Then, transfer your rewards dollars to your redemption card.
Perks. With the Disney Visa, you get savings at the Disney Store and DisneyStore.com, savings at Disney Theme Parks and a character Meet ‘N’ Greet at a private Cardmember location. We did the Epcot meet and greet with our kids and it was a quick way to meet extra characters at Disney World.
Referrals. You can refer your friends and family to the card to earn $50 more.
Chase 5/24. The Disney card is not subject to the Chase 5/24 rule .
More Disney Tips. See how we saved on our Disney trip: How to Plan a Free Trip to Disney World: Free Tickets  and How to Plan a Free Trip to Disney World: Redeem Hotel Points .