During my $4,927+ Credit Card Application Spree  earlier this week I stumbled on a card with a sign up bonus worth $455.
I’ll be honest; I was really surprised since this card is rarely mentioned. The only reason I found it was because I already have Citi cards in all the other categories!
The Expedia+ Voyager card has a 25,000 point sign up bonus worth $350 in hotel stays and $100 in annual air travel credits.
The 25,000 point sign up bonus is our Free Money  Friday offer this week!
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Create an Expedia account  if you don’t have one already.
- Sign up for the Citi Expedia+ Voyager* credit card.
- Make at least $2,000 in purchases in the first 3 months.
- Receive 25,000 bonus points.
- Redeem points for $350 towards a hotel stay.
*Find and compare all current credit card offers in our credit card directory .
Citi Terms and Conditions
- $95 annual fee.
- Expedia+ Bonus Points Offer is not available if you have had an Expedia+ or Expedia+ Voyager card opened or closed in the past 24 months.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
More on Citi
Earning Points. Earn 4 points on Expedia purchases, 2 points on dining and 1 point on all other purchases.
$100 Annual Travel Credit. The travel credit (each calendar year) is good for Global Entry or TSA precheck , and airline incidentals on the following airlines: AirTran Airways, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, US Airways, and Virgin America Airlines. I found a data point  that listed airline gift cards as qualifying for the reimbursement! This is my plan since we already have plenty of cards with global entry reimbursements.
Expedia Gold Status. The card comes with Expedia +gold status which earns upgrades and bonus points on travel. The bonus points are for 30% on all base points earned.
Redeeming Points. You can redeem your points for hotels and airfare, not cash. The points are worth 7 cents/point at standard hotels and 14 cent/point at +VIP Access hotels.
Do the Math
When I started adding this offer up, I realized it actually had some potential! I had originally planned on getting the standard Expedia card with a 15,000 point sign up bonus, but quickly changed direction once I did the math on this one!
You’ll earn 25,000 points for the bonus which you can redeem for $350 in VIP hotel rooms. Since the annual travel credit is based on calendar year, you should be able to claim it twice with one annual fee. $350 + $200 – $95 = $455.
I immediately switched my plans from applying for the no annual fee version with 15,000 points and no travel credit when I saw the total value on this card!
More Popular Free Money Offers
- Hilton Surpass Amex 100,000 Point Sign Up Bonus 
- Citi 60,000 American Airlines Miles Sign Up Bonus 
- MLB BankAmericard Cash Rewards $100 Sign Up Bonus 
- Chase Sapphire $500 – $625 Sign Up Bonus