Chase just increased the sign up bonus on their Chase Ink Plus Business  card to 60,000 points.
If you missed the 70,000 point refer a friend bonus  last fall, here’s your chance to pick it up for more than the standard 50,000 points.
It’s Free Money  Friday!
How to Get Your $600+ Sign Up Bonus
- Open a new Chase Ink Plus  business card by March 1, 2015.
- Spend $5,000 within 3 months after account opening.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points.
- The points can then be redeemed for $600 or $750 towards travel.
Terms and Conditions
- $95 annual fee.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- This new cardmember bonus offer is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this business credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this business credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this business credit card within the last 24 months.
More on Chase
Earning Points. Earn 5x rewards points on internet, cable, phone services and office supply stores. Earn 2x points on gas stations and hotels. All other purchases earn 1 point. I use this card as my standard cash reward credit card  for internet and cable.
Redeeming Points. Check out the Best Way to Maximize Chase Ultimate Rewards Points  for the best redemption options.
Business Card. This is a business credit card. Don’t forget you can use your SSN and name on the application to open a business card as a sole proprietor, even if you do not have a business corporation or EIN.