Capital One increased the bonus on the Venture Rewards card to 50,000 miles. The standard bonus is 40,000 miles. You can redeem the bonus miles for $560 in travel credits.
It’s time to highlight the bonus offer for Free Money  Friday.
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
I have a soft spot for the Venture card since we used the Capital One Venture card for free tickets to Disney World . Then we got a second Venture card and redeemed our bonus for free tickets to Universal Studios !
If you are planning any trips to theme parks for a holiday gift, it’s an easy way to cut the cost of tickets!
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Open a new Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card*.
- Spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn 6,000 miles and 50,000 bonus miles.
- Redeem for a $560 travel credit.
*Find and compare all current credit card offers in our credit card directory .
Terms and Conditions
- Annual Fee: $0 intro for the first year; $59 after that.
- Earn unlimited miles that don’t expire.
- No foreign transaction fees.
More on Capital One
Earning Miles. Earn unlimited 2X miles on every purchase. That means your $3,000 spending requirement will earn 6,000 miles.
Redeeming Miles. You can redeem your miles on any airline or stay at any hotel. There are no blackout dates or seat restrictions. You can also redeem your miles for car rentals, cruises, gift cards, merchandise, or cash back. As I mentioned, we redeemed our miles for tickets to Disney World and Universal Studios!
How to Redeem Miles. After you make a purchase select “Redeem Travel Purchases” to apply your travel credits to your purchase. You can apply the miles within 90 days.
More Popular Free Money Offers
- Chase Sapphire $500 – $625 Sign Up Bonus 
- Discover it $100 Sign Up Bonus & 10% Cashback at Amazon 
- Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa $200 Sign Up Bonus 
- MLB BankAmericard Cash Rewards $150 Sign Up Bonus