This month our most popular finance tips  were how to manage money as a couple , retirement calculators  you should try, investment advice for recent college grads , figuring out how long you should keep all your financial documents  and the new sign up bonus on the US Bank Altitude Reserve  card.
If you missed the most popular finance tips this month, here’s a quick overview:
Most Popular Tips: May
How to Manage Money in Your Marriage . Three money management styles for couples and tips for success. Which style do you use?
Investment Advice for Recent College Graduates . A guide to help new graduates manage the investing portion of their life. If you have a graduate in your life, do them a favor and forward the advice on to them!
3 Free Retirement Calculators You Should Try Right Now . Did you try one of these this month? If so, give us your feedback!
How Long Do You Really Need to Keep Those Papers?  It’s time to purge all that paperwork. A list of what you need to keep and what you can pitch!
New US Bank Altitude Reserve 50,000 Point Sign Up Bonus Worth $742-$877 . A new card with a large sign up bonus. Just in time for summer!
Today is the last day for the Hilton Surpass Amex 100,000 Point Sign Up Bonus . I just received my new Hilton Surpass card after my $4,927+ Credit Card Application Spree for Summer Travel  last week!
More Popular May Articles
- What is the Marriage Tax Penalty? 
- What Do the 2017 Tax Rates Look Like? 
- Citi 60,000 American Airlines Miles Sign Up Bonus 
- Barclaycard CashForward $200 Sign Up Bonus 
- Citi Expedia+ Voyager Sign Up Bonus Worth a Surprising $455 
- 2017 Discover Rewards Calendar 
From the Archives: Popular Last May
- How to Handle Kids Moving Back Home after College 
- Why You Shouldn’t Focus on Income to Grow Your Wealth 
- Avoid These Pitfalls of Taking out a 401k Loan 
- 3 Quick Tips to Save Money on Groceries 
- How to Teach Your Teen about Money 
Travel Favorites in May
- New Hyatt Promotion Summer 2017: 10% Back on Award Stays 
- 9 Tips to Save Money on Vacation 
- Visit the National Parks for an Affordable Yet Memorable Vacation 
- 7 Free Things to Do in Las Vegas 
- 14 Universal Studios Tips and Tricks for Your Family Vacation 
- New Q2 IHG Accelerate Promotion: Register and Maximize