Delta miles! American Express increased the bonus on the Platinum Delta SkyMiles card.
The bonus is increased to 70,000 miles for a limited time.
I picked up the card this week as part of a bigger application spree (more on that next week!)
In addition to the miles, you’ll also get a $100 statement credit.
We keep a Delta card on hand for free bags on Delta flights.
The offer from the Platinum Delta SkyMiles American Express credit card is this week’s Free Money  Friday offer!
The increased miles are for a limited time.
How to Get Your 70,000 Miles and $100 Credit
- Sign up for the Platinum Delta SkyMiles American Express credit card* by November 8, 2017.
- Make $3,000 in purchases on your card within the first 3 months of opening your account and earn 70,000 bonus miles.
- Make your first Delta purchase within the first 3 months and receive a $100 statement credit.
Find and compare all current credit card offers in our credit card directory .
Terms and Conditions
- $195 annual fee.
- Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
How to Get Your Free Bags on Delta
- Book your family and friends on the same reservation and include your Delta SkyMiles number.
- Automatically get the first checked bag free for each person (up to 9 people) when you check in and fly on a Delta flight.
- Save $50 per person!
More on Delta American Express
Earning Miles. Earn 2 miles per dollar on Delta and 1 mile per dollar on all other purchases.
No Annual Fee for First Year Option. If you would like to avoid the annual fee, the Gold Delta Skymiles card  (and Gold Delta Business version) is also offering an increased bonus of 50,000 miles and a $50 statement credit. The Gold card waives the annual fee for the first year.
Business Version. The bonus is also increased to 70,000 miles and a $100 statement credit on the Platinum Delta Business card until November 8.
Card Benefits. The card offers a companion certificate and priority boarding.
Pay with Miles. The card allows you to use miles to pay for flights in 5,000 mile increments. We were able to stretch our miles to cover more flights with the pay with miles program. See How Many Frequent Flyer Miles Do You Need to Fly for Free?  for more on frequent flyer miles.
More Popular Free Money Offers
- Chase Sapphire $500 – $625 Sign Up Bonus 
- Discover it $100 Sign Up Bonus & 10% Cashback at Amazon 
- Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa $200 Sign Up Bonus 
- MLB BankAmericard Cash Rewards $150 Sign Up Bonus