During the holidays, I love offers that reward us with Amazon Gift Cards ! In fact, I just got my Bing Rewards $5 Amazon Gift Card  which my son informed me I should redeem for a refill pack for his favorite holiday toy, the Crayola Marker Maker !
How to Get Your $10 Amazon Gift Cards
- Tap to pay five times using Softcard  with the same participating credit card between November 1 and December 31, 2014.
- Get a $10 Amazon Gift Card.
- Repeat. For each five additional taps you’ll get another $10 Amazon.com Gift Card.
- You can earn $30 per card on five cards ($150 in Amazon gift cards).
- Gift cards will be emailed within 30 days.
Terms and Conditions
- There is a limit of three (3) $10 Amazon.com Gift Cards for each participating credit card.
- Offer limited to 5 participating credit cards per Softcard account.
- Your participating card must remain in your Softcard Account during the Offer Period to be eligible for this offer.
- Prepaid cards are not eligible for this offer.
More on Softcard
Eligible Phones and Carriers. To use Softcard, you need a select Android phone with AT&T, T-Mobile, or Verizon. You can enroll in Softcard and download the app  to see the list of phones. Too bad for those of us on different carriers or who don’t have an Android phone!
Eligible Cards. Softcard works with American Express, Chase and Wells Fargo credit cards.
Softcard payments. Softcard uses NFC (near field communication) technology to send payment info at checkout. You can use it when you see the symbol .
Stacking? I wonder if the offer will stack with the American Express $30 Small Business Saturday Shopping Credit ? By the way, don’t forget the sign up for Small Business Saturday is this weekend!