This week’s Featured Deal  is from RadioShack  and not only will it put some extra spending money in your pocket via a RadioShack gift card, it will also help you clear out some clutter in your house!
How to Get Your $25 Gift Card
- Trade in up to 5 old electronics at RadioShack  by 2/28/14.
- Get a gift card worth $5 per item, up to $25!
What Can I Cash In?
- Mobile phones
- MP3 Players
- and more! 
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is only valid 1/5–2/28/14 at participating RadioShack locations.
- Each customer can trade in up to five items total & all five items must be traded in a single transaction.
- Products must be in working condition and must not weigh more than 5 lbs.
Tips and Tricks
Amazon Gift Card. Frequent Miler  had a great idea – use your $25 RadioShack gift card to purchase an Amazon Kindle gift card  which can actually be used for any type of Amazon purchase! The T&C’s say that you can’t use the RadioShack gift card to purchase other gift cards but it seems some people have had success so it may be worth a shot.
Where to Get Old Electronics. Most of us have various old electronics we don’t use anymore, but if you don’t, see the Slickdeals Wiki  for ideas on items you can purchase for under $1 (used games for $0.50 from GameStop, $0.99 headphones from the Dollar Store, etc.)