I had lunch with some old coworkers last week and it became apparent, that I live in a bubble. Of course, I still see the news, but I don’t have the day-to-day discussions with people about how the economy is impacting individuals.
I’m aware of job cuts, the stock market hitting 12 year lows , and the tanking housing market.
But what I really want to know, is what worries you the most? I’d like to hear about your personal financial worries. And beyond your finances, how is it impacting you emotionally?
Quicken Discounts. The $20- $50 off Quicken  sale is extended until April 26th. The discount applies to the following products: Quicken Deluxe ($20 off), Quicken Premier ($30), Quicken Home & Business ($30), and Quicken Rental Property Manager ($50).
- Saving For Retirement: What’s Your Number? 
- Sacrificing the Little Things for Early Retirement? 
- A ‘Whoa’ to Retirement-Plan Idea 
- COBRA Changes Under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 
- 2009 Individual Stimulus Money Worth More Than Last Year’s Package 
- We Feel Like Fools 
- Career Tips for a Bad Economy 
- Find Investment Opportunities In Any Business Market Environment 
- The Index Fund Wins Again 
- Portfolio Allocation – RRSPs, TFSA’s and Taxable Accounts 
- 529 Plan and College Savings: Should We Contribute? 
By the Numbers
- 15 Graceful Ways to Say “No” 
- 25 Things Every Father Must Teach His Daughter About Life 
- 10 Things Your Credit Card Companies Won’t Tell You 
- $100 Amazon Gift Card Contest