We’ve had a huge week! My husband finally made a decision about his plans to work for the upcoming year, everything is almost finalized and we’ll be closing on our rental property  next week, and there were some new developments with the loan modification  that we’re considering pursuing.
Add those to the mountain of paperwork that it’s taking to pursue the new solar panels , and it feels like my financial to do list is growing at warp speed again!
Stay tuned over the next couple weeks and I’ll fill you in on all the details and financial impacts of each one….
On to the personal finance articles of the week. My favorite find this week is the Visual Guide to Tax Dollars . Words cannot explain this graph, you actually have to zoom in to see how powerful it is. It’s amazing to see our tax spending represented this way!
- How Many Credit Cards Do You Carry? 
- Fees Charged for Using Credit Cards to Pay Taxes are Deductible 
- Business Mastercard Easy Savings: Get 5% Back on USPS Online Postage, Dunkin Donuts, & More 
- My Tenant: “I’ve Lost My Job and I Can’t Pay You…” 
- Is it Time to Switch to a Fixed Rate Mortgage? 
- Your Home Office: Ideas To Set Up Your Place of Work 
By the Numbers
- 10 Tips to Declutter Your Finances 
- 5 Family Values To Teach Our Kids (And Our Bankers!) 
- 3 Ways You Have Fun on the Cheap 
- 12 Things Every Teenager Needs To Know About Money (And How To Teach Them)