For a limited time, Virgin America is doubling their sign up bonus.
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Apply for the Virgin America Visa Signature  card.
- Earn 20,000 points after your first purchase.
- Points will be added to your Virgin America Rewards Account at the close of the first billing statement.
Terms and Conditions
- $49 annual fee.
- Points required to redeem an Elevate travel reward on Virgin America will be publicly available on a seat and flight-specific basis and are subject to change. Taxes and applicable fees are extra.
- Domestic reward bookings are subject to a security fee of $2.50 per segment, payable by credit card or Virgin America credit file. The Passenger Facility Charge and Segment Fees are waived for domestic reward bookings.
More on Virgin America
Earning Points. Earn 3 points per $1 spent on Virgin America and 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else. You can also earn up to 5,000 points with a balance transfer option but the balance transfer has a fee.
Companion Tickets. You’ll also receive a $150 off a companion ticket every year!
No Blackout Dates. Virgin America  has no blackout dates on any seat at any time for reward flights! As a frame of reference, I recently found a flight from Boston to San Francisco for around 15,000 points so this card will easily earn you a free flight.